Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Benadryl (Grateful, Day 3)

I had insomnia in college.  Once I had my first kid, though, the idea of not sleeping when I had the chance was entirely ludicrous. As the parade o'kidlets continued, I was grateful to report to all and sundry that I got at least 8 hours a night, no problem.  Until this year, when my old pal Insomnia came back with a vengeance, dropping in each morning at 3 and keeping me company through the wee smalls.  I counted sheep.  I made lists.  I read the entire Anne of Green Gables series.  I played Words With Friends with my peeps in other timezones.  I cleaned toilets.  I tweezed my eyebrows (a bad idea at 4 AM). Finally, I gave up and took two Benadryls, and slept through the night.

Problem solved?  Probably not.  Crisis averted?  You betcha.





6 comments:

  1. LOL welcome to my sad world! (and remember, dollar store sells generic when in a pinch!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sleepless nights are the worst! Though at least yours are productive..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. มาเด้ เป็นอย่างไร? เป็นส่วนประกอบของสารสกัดที่มาจากธรรมชาติมีทั้งยังวิตามินรวม ธาตุ เอนเหล้าองุ่นและก็เชลล์บำบัดรักษา มีอีกทั้งพลาสเซนต้าแล้วก็คอลลาเจนโดนสารทั้งหมดจำเป็นต้องผ่านขั้นตอนตระเตรียมสูตรยาแบบ(Homeopathy) เป็นศาสตร์การบำบัดที่มีต้นกำเนิดมาจาก สหพันธ์สาธารณรัฐเยอรมนี โดยกานศึกษาและทำการค้นพบของหมอ ซามุเอลฮาเนมัน แก่มากยิ่งกว่า 200 ปีโดยมีแนวทางบำบัดรักษาว่า (ใช้สิ่งที่คล้ายคลึงกันมารักษาสิ่งที่คล้ายคลึงกัน) หรือการนำเอาสารที่เป็นต้นเหตุของอาการนั้นๆมารักษาอาการนั้นๆโดยทำให้สารนั้นๆ


    มาเด้
    มาเด้ หน้าใส
    ฉีดมาเด้ ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete
  4. ฟิลเลอร์เป็นยังไง?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกทางด้านการแพทย์ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ เป็น สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอติด หรือ HA เป็นสารที่ยืนยันมาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั่วทั้งโลกแล้ว เป็นสารสกัดที่มาจากธรรมชาติที่มีส่วนประกอบของคลอลาเจน มีส่วนประกอบประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยแนวทางทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูงฉีดฟิลเลอร์
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์คาง

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...it makes me feel a little less like I'm talking to myself again.